A mock audit is an assessment that imitates the principles of a formal audit, in order to prevent any potential risks, fines and fees. The process is quite easy since, when conducting it, you will mirror the entire process of a formal audit. This way, your employees get more familiar with a variety of protocols, depending on the requirements of the industry.
Benefits of a Mock Audit
- Limit Risk
- Pursue Optimal Performance
- Issues Identification and Remediation.
Gap analysis is an evaluation of the current state of your business and is usually conducted to identify the differences between your current state and where you want to be in the future. There are four question / steps for conducting a gap analysis:
- What is the current state of your company?
- Where would you like to be with your company?
- What are the gaps in your company?
- How can we close those gaps?
Do you want to know more? Come meet us and we’ll discuss any worries you may have:
Schedule an appointment.