QC Analytics PC
- Role: Senior Software Engineer (Back-End) – Remote
- Job ID: 2021:004_QC
QC Analytics is a compliance consulting company delivering software solutions for medical devices and apps in the health and pharmaceutical sectors. We have two locations to serve our customers within Greece and UK. We are located in Thessaloniki, Greece and Oxford, UK since 2019, occupying a small team of software engineers who love to automate.
We are looking for a Back End Software Engineer based in Greece to work remotely with one of our for a UK-based biotech software clients.
We are looking for passionate and motivated team players to join our team. We are looking for individuals who want to deliver great code and solutions that will help solve pressing problems in the life sciences. We are looking for individuals who are happy to work within a diverse team of professionals and combine your skills and experience with their knowledge to bring great solutions for our customers.
We are a family first company and we promote flexible working. We actively encourage home working, especially during these times and also to promote a positive family environment for both your family and our work family.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Working closely with colleagues in a cross-functional data science team to develop analytical software
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Champion the development of software development best practice within the team and mentor more junior members of the team
- Continuous professional development
- An enthusiastic disseminator of their knowledge to their peers
- In-depth knowledge of Python is essential.
- Strong experience in OOP, both design and implementation
- Frameworks such as Django
- API development using RESTFul principles
- 3+ years of software development experience at a high level
- Experience of testing software as part of the development cycle
- A keen interest in science and biology.
- Experience of service based architecture.
PERSONAL SKILLS / CULTURE
The kind of people we are looking for:
- Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, and encourage constructive collaborative feedback, friendly engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels of the business; this forms the basis of our core values: Trust, Respect and Diversity
- Keen to learn about new technologies and share this knowledge with the team, presenting them as solutions when they are appropriate.
- People who are willing to learn from and teach the people around them.
We value our developers as people as well as employees. We want you to grow and learn here and so we would be delighted to support you to attend courses, conferences or anything else that would benefit you or your team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter care of Human Resources to email@example.com with the subject line: “Last name, First name – Job ID: 2021:004_QC” by the closing date of 18th March 2021. The cover letter may include:
- Links to previous examples of work such as GitHub
- A short paragraph providing an insight of what is important to you and what you would like to gain from the opportunity with us
As much as we would like to hire everybody, we do have to ensure that we both fit together.
- Initial screening call with Head of Technology
- Telephone meeting with several members of the engineering team focussed on technical knowledge and providing insights on the team itself.
- Technical Test
- Telephone meeting with team to ask general questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.