Website QC Analytics PC
- Role: Senior Software Engineer (Front-End) – Remote
- Job ID: 2021:003_QC
QC Analytics is a compliance consulting company delivering software solutions for medical devices and apps in the health and pharmaceutical sectors. We have two locations to serve our customers within Greece and UK. We are located in Thessaloniki, Greece and Oxford, UK since 2019, occupying a small team of software engineers who love to automate.
We are looking for a Front End Software Engineer based in Greece to work remotely with one of our for a UK-based biotech software clients.
We are looking for passionate and motivated team players to join our mission. You will be joining an interdisciplinary team of talented developers and scientists from a diverse set of backgrounds but with a shared vision for our company. Our Frontend team is dedicated to creating an extensible, well-structured frontend codebase with team defined coding standards and a collaborative mentality. Utilising tools and frameworks that fit our requirements, not just the latest trends. We work closely with the product team to ensure we have a cohesive design system using Storybook. This provides the ability for them to ‘play’ with the components, improve them and create new ones without affecting the platform directly.
We are a family first company and we promote flexible working. We actively encourage home working, especially during these times and also promote a positive family environment for both your family and our work family.
- Work closely with colleagues in a cross-functional engineering team to develop and maintain our platform
- Create bespoke and flexible user interfaces using React.
- Interact with API’s and have a good understanding of their underlying technology.
- Initiate and contribute to continuous delivery processes and practices.
- Good understanding of data structures and associated visualisations.
- Have a good understanding of UX principles to enable the team to provide the best experience to our users.
- Deliver readable, maintainable and testable code.
- Maintain some legacy code.
- Design and Language
- 2 + years experience using React
- Proficient in HTML, CSS.
- 2 + years of hands-on experience in developing user interfaces and web applications preferably working within a team.
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Positive and productive team member with a willingness to be flexible in your working practices and respond to the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing start-up.
- Ability to present your work and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal staff, clients and third-party vendors
- Test Driven / Behaviour Driven Development
- Able to work within an Agile delivery environment within a multi-functional team
- Experience in automated testing of web user interfaces creatively and effectively
- Experience with testing.
- Python experience
- Docker experience
PERSONAL SKILLS / CULTURE
The kind of people we are looking for:
- Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, and encourage constructive collaborative feedback, friendly engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels of the business; this forms the basis of our core values: Trust, Respect and Diversity
- Continuously learn new technologies and presenting them at tech team meet ups
We value our developers as people as well as employees. We want you to grow and learn here and so we would be delighted to support you to attend courses, conferences or anything else that would benefit you or your team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter care of Human Resources to email@example.com with the subject line: “Last name, First name – Job ID: 2021:003_QC“ by the closing date of 18th March 2021. We may close the position before this. The cover letter may include:
- Links to previous examples of work such as GitHub
- A short paragraph providing an insight of what is important to you and what you would like to gain from the opportunity with us
As much as we would like to hire everybody, we do have to ensure that we both fit together.
- Initial screening call with Head of Technology
- Telephone meeting with several members of the engineering team focused on technical knowledge and providing insights on the team itself.
- Technical Test
- Telephone meeting with team to ask general questions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.