What is the ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for Quality Management System. Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Who is ISO 9001 for?
The ISO 9001 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry.
ISO 9001 helps organizations ensure their customers consistently receive high quality products and services, which in turn brings many benefits, including satisfied customers, management, and employees.
Our ISO 9001 services cover the full certification life cycle, including:
- Gap analysis against ISO 9001 and any relevant regulations applicable to your business
- Support with the selection of tools
- Support with the selection of certification body
- Design & implementation of the QMS
- Policy & document drafting
- Awareness and Training
- Risk Assessment
- In-house Awareness training
- Certification audit support
- Ongoing management of your QMS
- Internal auditing and surveillance audit support
- Hosting Risk Assessment and Management review meetings