What is Moodle?
Moodle is an open-source platform designed for educators, learners, and administrators. It can be customized in any way and tailored to individual needs so as to create personalized learning environments.
Moodle has a high number of users (more than 210 million users) across both academic and enterprise level, which makes it the most used platform for learning, globally. Both large and small organizations trust Moodle, including Shell, London School of Economics, State University of New York, Microsoft, etc.
You can learn more about Moodle here.
What is MoodleMoot?
The purpose of MoodleMoot Greece – Cyprus 2020 is to promote a productive and creative dialogue in the educational network about the use of Moodle, by highlighting its good practices in Greece and introducing innovative uses of Moodle in Greece, but also internationally.
The conference mainly aims at:
- Educators of Primary & Secondary Education
- Members of the Academic-Research Community
- Researchers in Education
- Adult Trainers
- Public and private companies and organizations that are using Moodle
This year’s topics were:
- Moodle in Primary and Secondary Education
- Moodle in Tertiary Education
- Using Moodle in a corporate environment
- Mobile Learning
- Learning analytics
- Gamification in Moodle
- Management and development of Moodle Platform
- Extensions and interoperability with other platforms
If you want to learn more about MoodleMoot GR-CY 2020 check their page here.
Our presentation was under the scope of using Moodle in a corporate environment and it was titled “Lessons learned from internal training in a small business”.
Click here to see a video of our presentation.
You can also see our presentation below:
Do you want to receive company news in your inbox? Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up with our updates.